Information Regarding our COVID-19 Safety Strategy
- Please click here for all live communication to current NHS parents/carers.
- Please click here for a children’s guide to Corona Virus.
- Please click here for more information on ‘Chat’ – a new service from C&K Careers for 13-24 year olds and their parents. Whether it’s your future, college, apprenticeships, your options or something else… You can get information, advice, support and guidance on the phone, by email or Facebook chat from careers advisers.
- Please click here for a Well-being guide – ‘Looking after your Feelings & Body during COVID-19’
- Please click here for our Addendum to Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy (COVID-19)
Key Contact Details throughout COVID-19;
- Safeguarding Queries – 07464841784 (Mr J Hinchliffe), 07808342516 (Mrs J Robinson), 07834516808 (Mrs G Wood) & [email protected]
- Free School Meal Queries – [email protected]
- E-Learning Queries – [email protected]
- Student Well-being – [email protected]
Useful information and links for Parents/Carers;