Creating Futures Assessment System
We take the progress of our students very seriously and have a system to set targets for all our students. This system assigns all students to a pathway and monitors their progress across all subjects.
How it Works
- Every student will be assigned a pathway based on how they performed in their KS2 SATS.
- This pathway will lead you to your target grade which is EXPECTED of you when you receive your final GCSE grades.
- If you are not on your pathway then you are set to underachieve in your final GCSE results, compared to students with similar starting points.
- This pathway will allow you, parents and teachers to see if you are set to achieve your potential. If not, what can be done about it?
- If you remain on your flight path then you are making GOOD progress.